4Immunity is a full spectrum Hops-based formulation with additional specific terpenes that have shown to regulates the body’s immune system. Along with the array of research supporting terpenes, this formulation also has added Vitamin D to help facilitate normal immune system functions. This formulation comes in the following delivery systems:
- 25ml Spray Bottle with 100iu of Vitamin D per spray.
- 30ml Extra Strength Tincture bottle with 500iu of Vitamin D per 1ml serving
As modern science continues to develop around terpene research and expands to various medical areas, we can harness their numerous health benefits, including immunity. Terpenes improve the body’s defence potential by activating immune cell pathways. Your immune system is prepared to rapidly and effectively respond to microbial intruders in your body.
A few of the key terpenes in this formulation are:
- Ocimene & Pinene – Both subjects of a 2008 study (1) at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Calabria, that identified them as effective respiratory decongestants with distinct anti-viral traits
- Guaiol – Used for centuries around the world as a treatment for diverse ailments including respiratory infections
- Limonene – Naturally possesses potent antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-viral effects and boasts powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties (2, 3)
- Linalool & Phellandrene – Powerful anti-microbial agents (4, 5)
- Thymol – Renowned for its unique anti-bacterial and anti-fungal features (6)
Other ingredients include:
- Vitamin D – Assists in facilitating normal immune system function and helps our immune systems stay balanced during the cold and flu season (7, 7.1).
- Peppermint – not only to ensure a fresh aftertaste, but it also contains a compound known as menthol. Menthol helps thin mucus and loosen phlegm. (8)
- Sleep – A good night’s sleep is also critical in helping the body’s Immunity systems. ‘Emerging evidence suggests that chronic sleep loss may be a more serious problem for the immune system.’ (9, 10)
- Reduce Chronic Stress – Though occasional, acute stress can be helpful and protective, chronic stress can harm your immune system and should be controlled as much as possible. (11)
- Reduce Inflammation – Chronic inflammation places your body on high alert all the time. It tells your immune system that it needs help always, diminishing its ability to respond to new intruders. Simply put, it wears your immune system down. (12). Besides reducing inflammation, a new study has been published stating the potential beneficial effects of Astaxanthin on respiratory disorders. (13)
Shake well before each use.
Spray Bottle: Spray 1-2 squirts under the tongue. Each spray is 100 IU of Vitamin D.
Tincture Bottle: Fill Dropper to .5 to 1.0 mg and squeeze under the tongue. Each 1ml delivers 500iu of VitaminD.
Leave for 1 to 2 minutes then swallow.
Caution: Do not exceed suggested use. If you experience adverse symptoms please discontinue and consult your health professional.
As per Health Canada standards, the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) of Vitamin D for an adult is 600 IU and a Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL) per day 4000 IU. Click here for more information.
Ingredients: Proprietary Botanical Terpene Blend, Vitamin D3, Grapeseed Oil. Spray bottle also contains Food Grade Alcohol.